Thursday, November 02, 2006

Memphis Marathon

Hello all.  I am running the Memphis Marathon and signed up to be a St Jude Hero.  Please donate some money so I don't look bad.
 
And check to see if your company offers matching donations.  I know mine does and it would sure help your $1,000 donation look even better :)
 
Thanks,
Dan

Marianna Webster <stjudeheroes@stjude.org> wrote:
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:35:31 -0500 (CDT)
From: Marianna Webster <stjudeheroes@stjude.org>
To: danieltrapp@yahoo.com
Subject: Forward to your friends

Dear Friends and Family,
 
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital depends primarily on public support to care for more than 4,700 young patients battling cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.  That is why I have decided to become a St. Jude Hero!
 
I will be participating in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon on December 2, 2006 and need your support in helping to raise money for the kids at St. Jude.
 
I am hoping you will join me in helping save the lives of children!  Please consider sponsoring me in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon by making a donation on your credit card.
 
St. Jude treats children at no cost to their families.  Thank you for considering this appeal and for your kind involvement.
 
To donate, please visit my personal page and click on 'Support Daniel' at the top of the thermometer.
 
Sincerely,
Daniel
 


Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new Yahoo.com

No comments: